The Cricket Scotland website has now been updated with the latest guidance for cricket activity in Level 2 as well as travel for organised sport between Level 2 and Level 3 areas.
The full guidance document can be found here: http://www.cricketscotland.com/covid-19-return-to-cricket/
The key changes to the Level 2 guidance are:
• Adult and junior club fixtures can take place between two clubs (maximum
bubble of 50)
• Indoor cricket is now permitted. Numbers taking part should be based on the
venue recommendations for indoor non-contact sport
The additional key requirements for this stage for clubs to consider are:
• Participants aged 17 years or under can travel to and from Level 0, 1, 2 and 3 areas
to take part in organised sport, training, and competition.
• Participants aged 18 years or over can travel to and from a Level 0, 1 and 2 area to
take part in organised sport, physical activity, training and competition. They
should not travel to a Level 3 or 4 area.
• Players travelling to and from the venue should avoid car sharing with people
outside their extended household unless necessary.